FULL SERVICE AND SUPPORT BY OUR FACTORY TRAINED TECHNICIANS
Telecor XL System
RELIABLE/AFFORDABLE/EASY TO NAVIGATE
The Telecor XL System is a microprocessor-based system that provides overhead public address, two-way intercom communication, full-duplex telephone communication, and a built-in Master Clock. The system employs modular architecture for easy expansion and serviceability. Because communication functions are integrated into the system via plug-in circuit cards, a system can be tailored to a facility's exact requirements.
- District Wide Paging V6.8 and DWConnect compatible
- Up to 150 speaker stations or 100 staff telephones
- Consistent with NEMA SB40 requirements – multiple call devices per room on common wiring
- Six programmable levels of call-in priority
- Supervision for faults on station call-in wiring
- Twenty telephonic communication paths channels
- 16 system tones with user-programmable sound characteristics
Let Us Assist You with Choosing the Right Commercial Audio System, Call Us Today!
Our Technicians are factory trained professionals capable of providing 24 hours, 7 days a week emergency service. Our areas of service include London, Windsor, Toronto, Kitchener, Waterloo, Guelph, Burlington, Bruce County, Huron County, Oxford County, Middlesex County, Perth County, Niagara County, St. Catharines, Brantford, Hamilton, Oshawa, North York, Mississauga, Brampton, Milton, Peterborough, Belleville, Barrie, Orillia, Simcoe, Cambridge, Markham, Vaughan, Chatham, Owen Sound, Goderich, Sarnia and across Ontario.